Friday, March 16, 2012

Skater Dude Birthday Punch Art

First of all I just have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the amazing comments. My cup runnith over! This is truly very fun for me.
Today's card was for my Grandson Wil. He loves to roll around town on his skate board. He just turned 19 and we enjoy cooking together once a week. Happy Birthday Wil!
This card uses some basic Stampin' Up! punches:
Modern Label - Legs
Word Window -Skae Board
Round Tab-Body
Small Oval cut in half for shoulders
Various Circle punches for the head and hat
Heart to Heart-arms
Triple Flower Punch (retired) for hands
Need some Stampin' Up! supplies? Hop on over to my daughters blog to shop.

1 comment:

  1. another wonderful idea.... you are such an amazingly creative lady.... thank you for sharing your creativity and the supplies used....

    ReplyDelete